The Infinity Box (#TIB) also be known as an endless knot or eternal knot – a symbolic knot and one of the Eight Auspicious Symbols. There are many formations of Infinity Knot, but the purpose and meaning are similar. This Infinity Symbol is made of an interweaving of Two 8. It is an important symbol in both Jainism and Buddhism. It is an important cultural marker in places significantly influenced by Tibetan Buddhism or in Chinese Fengshui. Sreepani (Sevan) wood – it is believed that as LaxmiJi lives in this wood.
In Jainism, it is one of the Eight Auspicious items, an Asthamangala. It is often found as marking the chests of the 24 Saints, the Tirthankaras. It is more commonly referred to as the Shrivatsa.
Benefits of Infinity Box: From a spiritual perspective, eight is the number of the initiate — those who have transcended the seven stages of awakening and passed through the seven heavens. Eight is the number linked with the power of resurrection and regeneration, symbolizing happiness and paradise regained.
In Chinese tradition, it represents wealth and prosperity and is used in Feng Shui to arrange living spaces harmoniously.
The infinity sign is also within us, in our very cells and the basic structure of our genes. It is in the double helix of the strands of our DNA, a continuous chain of figures-of-eight.
The Birth Of The Infinity-Box: During my research on Occult subject, I came across Infinity symbols or Divine knots… for many days these readings kept coming back in mind and telling to develop such box and use in my Vastu and Numerology practice so my clients can benefit further – so I designed this Box. Earlier design was just symbol (top part of the Infinity-box) but then thought of placing Yantra and wish box so it can more powerful, meaningful and hence this product. There is a special Yantra etched under the box and one can place their wish in the box.
How can we make conscious use of The Infinity Box? How can this powerful and dynamic symbol help in daily lives?
- Place this Infinity-Box in North Direction – for attracting opportunity, cash flow. One can place Wish within the Box after charging the box with your wish.
- If you are looking to increase your social connection, then keep this charged Infinity Box in East direction with your wish.
- If you are looking to increase cash Liquidity, then keep this charged Infinity Box in South-East direction with your wish.
- Looking to increase growth and gains, then keep this charged Infinity Box in West direction with wish.
- For better relationships, keep this charged Infinity Box in South-West direction with your wish.
- For health, improvements keep this Infinity-Box in North of North-East direction with your wish.
- For success in Education OR in Competitive Exams or having Saving issues then keep this charged box in West of South-West direction with wish.
- Name and Fame- install this Infinity-Box in South direction.
How to Write Wish: Write a wish on plain white paper with blue ink. WIsh can be in present tense aka…things are happening – for an example…I am very healthy OR My health is Improving Day by Day OR I am making money every day.
Before putting this Infinity-Box (TIB) in Use: First, one has to energize this TIB. To energize, keep this TIB at your home temple or at the auspicious place. When you do your regular pooja/offerings at that time offer Diya, flower, and Agarbatti to this Infinity Box, chant one mal of any beej mantra OR simple “SHREEM BRZEE“. Write your wish as mentioned above and keep it in Box. Keep in the direction of your choice and as per your needs.
Post Installation of Infinity-Box: If possible, offer Daiya OR Agarbatti Daily. Visualize this box a few times in a day.
Note: You can only write one wish at a time. After fulfillment of a wish, you can change the wish note OR you can place multiple of Infinity-Box.
One can place multiple Infinity Box. The businessman is advised to use this Infinity-Box at their workplace as well as at home. For service people – they can keep one at the office/desk and one at home.
#InfinitySymbol #InfinityBox #wishBox #ProsperityBox #ProsperitySymbol #TIB
Testimonials (Note: image shown in Success Story is old design). New Design is made from Sreepani wood – it is believed that as LaxmiJi lives in this wood.