As per Lal Kitab how to get improve Nav Graha aka how one can get positive results from NavGraha. Like Astrology, Lal Kitab also has same Nav Graha (Jupiter, Sun, Moon, Mars, Venus, Mercury, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu).
Here is what you need to do to get positive results of each Graha. Jap associated Mantra and one can also avoid wearing associated colours. In Lal Kitab one has to follow for 41 Days.
- Saturn: Jap Mantra of BHAIRAV Dev or Chant Shani Chalisa, Color associated is Black.
- Rahu: Jap of Saraswati Devi Chalisa. Blue is the color associated with Rahu.
- Ketu: Jap of Ganesha Mantra. Black and White color.
- Mercury: Jap pf Maa Durga. Green Color.
- Mars: Jap of Lorn Hanuman – Chant Hanuman Chalisa. Red is the color.
- Venus: Jap of Maa LaxmiJi. Curdish White aka Off white.
- Moon: Lord Shiva Jap. Pure White.
- Sun: Lord Vishnu Jap. Copper color.
- Jupiter: Lord Brahma or Vishnu Jap. Yellow Color