Each pillar in your BaZi chart represents a different aspect of your life. The 4 pillars are represented by your year, month, day and hour of birth.
The year pillar represents your friends, social circle and outlook.
The month pillar represents your career, business outlook and parents.
The day pillar represents your personal relationships, thoughts and feelings, while
the hour pillar represents your ideas, dreams, hopes and inspiration.
Each person has 4 animals signs
Discover Your Opportunities, Challenges & Luck In The Year Of The Earth Boar
Visit following Link to Understand what each Animal SIgn holds in 2019:
Family Relations in your Natal Chart as per Joey Yap:
- Year Column Represents: Your Grand Parents
- Month Column Represents: Your Parents
- Day Column Represents: Self and Spouse
- Hours Column Represents: Your Children
n a BaZi Chart, there are four pillars – Year, Month, Day, and Hour. Each of these pillars represents different aspects of your life. In order to study your relationship, you need to examine the Animal Sign part of your Day Pillar (which is known as the Spouse Palace).
The Animal Sign that is in your Day Pillar tells you what your personal Peach Blossom Star is (for the newbies, the Peach Blossom Star is basically who you are attracted to). It has already been calculated automatically for you in your BaZi chart if you’re using our software, but for reference:
- If your Animal Sign in your Day Pillar is Tiger, Horse or Dog, your Peach Blossom is Rabbit.
- If your Animal Sign in your Day Pillar is Snake, Rooster or Ox, your Peach Blossom is Horse.
- If your Animal Sign in your Day Pillar is Monkey, Rat or Dragon, your Peach Blossom is Rooster.
- If your Animal Sign in your Day Pillar is Pig, Rabbit or Goat, your Peach Blossom is Rat.
What does this all mean? Basically, if you have your Peach Blossom in your Natal Chart, you are generally an attractive person that can find your significant other easily. Otherwise, your best timing for finding a relationship is when your Peach Blossom appears on your Luck Pillar, on the year sign (for example, 2020 will be the Year of the Rat), or on the month sign.
Note: This doesn’t mean that finding a relationship during non-Peach Blossom months is impossible, it just means that you have to work harder during those months. Of course, there are other ways to use the Spouse Palace, but this is enough information for now. Was this information helpful for you? Let us know in the comments!