Lal Kitab Facts: Rashi PHAL and Grah PHAL GRAH
Not many people know about Lal Kitab, but for people who are into Mystic consultations knows about this and many practices.
Lal Kitab known for speedy results providing right consultation is given.
One of the Fact about Lal Kitab is that there are two types of GRAH for each individual
- RASHI PHAL Grah – This is the GRAH associated with the day person is born on. So for someone born on Sunday will have SURYA (SUN) as their Rashi Phal GRAH.
- GRAH PHAL Grah – This is the GRAH associated with the time a person is born on. So someone born between say 10 AM to 11 AM will have CHANDRA (Moon) as their GRAH Phal Grah.
Now the interesting fact is that there are remedies done for RASHI Phal GRAH will bring results but remedies done for GRAH Phal Grah will have no results. GRAH Phal GRAH is associated with your KARMA and one has to bear the fruit of KRAMAS. So if someone gives you remedies for CHANDRA (Moon) in this example will have no effect.
If you wish to know your RASHI PHAL and GRAH PHAL GRAH then drop me an email.
Lal Kitab Remedies and Tips for Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu
Remedies for Sun (Surya)
- Begin any important work after eating sweet and then drinking water.
- Do not accept anything in charity.
- Worship Lord Vishnu.
- Throw a copper coin in flowing water of a river.
- If there is marital discord or quarrels, put out fire with raw milk.
Remedies for Moon (Chandra)
- Get blessings of your mother by touching her feet.
- Receive some solid silver as gift from your mother.
- Do not get married at the age of 24.
- Do not do business dealing in milk and dairy products If moon is in Aries (Mesh) in your birth chart.
- If moon is in Scorpio (Vrishchak) in your birth chart, then keep some water in a bottle taken from cremation ground in your home. When water dries up, repeat the process.
- If moon is in Aquarius (Kumbha) in your horoscope then worship Lord Shiva. Chant the mantra “Om Namau Shivaya.”
- Keep a glass full of water near your head at night when you sleep. Next morning, pour it into the roots of an acacia (kikar) tree.
Remedies for Mars (Mangal)
- Keep fast on Tuesdays and donate vermillion (sindoor) to Lord Hanuman.
- Throw red lentil (masoor dal) or honey in the flowing waters of a river.
- Help your brother(s) from time to time. Do not annoy them.
- Give frequently red clothes to your sister or maternal aunt or niece.
Remedies for Mercury (Budha)
- Give green colored bangles and clothes to eunuchs (hijras).
- Throw a copper coin with a hole init in a river.
- Feed cows with green fodder or grass.
- Donate a goat.
- Do not accept or wear talismans (tabiz).
- Clean your teeth with alum (fitkari) daily.
Have your nose pierced for 100 days.
Wear copper coin in the neck.
Remedies for Jupiter (Guru)
- Eat saffron (Kesar).
- Apply saffron on your navel (nabhi) and tongue in the morning after sunrise and bathing.
- Apply saffron or turmeric paste on your forehead.
- Do not cut or get a ficus reliiosa (peepal) tree cut. Show respect to it.
- Put some saffron, some gold, some white grams, and turmeric in a yellow cloth.
- Tie it and give the small bundle in a holy place or temple.
- Give food to girls who are under nine.
- Wear solid gold in your neck.
- Do not keep large-sized idols of gods and goddesses at home if Jupiter is in 7th house in your natal chart.
- Water a ficus religiosa (peepal ) tree for 43 days.
Remedies for Venus (Shukra)
- Throw a blue flower in dirty water or drain for 43 days.
- Use perfume, scent, cream, incense etc on Fridays.
- Worship Goddess Lakshmi.
- Give curd, pure clarified butter (desi ghee) and camphor at the holy place.
- Donate a cow in charity.
Remedies for Saturn (Shani)
- Feed crows for 43 days.
- Pour mustard oil or alcohol on the ground (soil) in the morning after sunrise for 43 days.
- Give baked bread (chapatis) with mustard oil applied on them to dogs and crows.
- Donate iron.
Remedies for Rahu (Dragon’s Head)
- If suffering from the ill effects malefic Rahu then throw barley (jaun) or wheat (400 gms) in a river or canal (natural). (The water should be clean and flowing).
- Give cooked red lentil (red masoor pulses) to your sweeper and or help him in other ways.
- Eat-in the kitchen when the kitchen fire is burning.
- Donate radish.
- Throw raw coal (kacha koyala) in the river if facing a lot of difficulties and obstacles
- Keep Saunf or sugar in a red small bag under your pillow while sleeping.
- Keep a silver square plate with you.
- Bathe in sacred rivers or tanks.
Remedies for Ketu (Dragon’s Tail)
- Keep at home or feed a white and black dog (two colors only).
- Give 100 chapattis (baked bread) to dogs.
- Give/donate a cow (milk giving) and sesame seeds in charity.
- Apply saffron (Kesar) on your forehead.
- Wear gold preferably in your ears.
- Give white and black blanket made of wool in a religious place or temple.
- Ganesh pooja will be helpful.
For all your Mystic Needs – visit www.kismetconnection.in