Vastu Tip: As attributes suggest; this (NNW) is the zone of Attraction and Intimacy (Sex). Use this zone carefully as it can lead to an addiction
- Attract things you need in your life/business
- Zone to ignite the spark in your life
- This zone is ideal for newly Wedded couple bedroom.
- Use this zone to attract things such as study or particular sport by placing relevant tools/books etc.. but do mind it may get excessive.
- Girls sleeping in this zone can attract more marriage proposals
- Place ready saleable items in this zone for more orders and quick sale.
- Avoid junk items in this zone
- Avoid anti-element and/or anti activity such as temple or toilet etc…
- If you are not sure or confuse then not to worry – call our consultant for further help.
Highly Recommended:There are 7 picture sets that we highly recommend everyone to use in their house to bring positive changes. We are giving away each images digitally printed on A3 size high quality photo paper on cost to cost bases. Each image will have information on which direction to place them.
Today’s article is on Vastu Tip for North of North-West direction/zone. Make most of this zone as this is the zone of Attraction and Sex. Vastu Tips (image) will be at the end of this page, pls do read the Note(s) to understand our working.
Requesting everyone to spread this kind work within your family and friend circle so wider audience can benefit. Do not forget to subscribe to our page/sites to get direct message whenever new post published.
Comments are most welcome. If you need any specific help then do post question(s) and we will do our level best to address in upcoming post(s).
Rohit Shah (Vastu Acharya – Numero Vastu Guru)
Mahavastu, Numerology, Bazi and Lal Kitab Consultant
Our Online presences and links to follow US
- Blog Site: www.kismetconnection.in
- Online Mystic Store: www.kismetconnection.in
- Twitter: @MahavastuExpert
- eMail: MysticValues@gmail.com
- Call: +919049410786
- WhatsApp: +917776034447
NOTE: One need to ensure that they locate the direction accurately for tips to work. We work on 16 zones (directions) so make sure you plot the direction accurately.
16 Zones (directions): North, North of NE, North-East(NE), East of NE, East, East of SE, South-East (SE), South of SE, South, South of SW, South-West (SW), West of SW, West, West of NW, North-West (NW), North of NW. Each zone carries its own attributes, colours, patterns and associations with 5 elements (Water, wood, Fire, Earth and Space).