Vastu Tip: A
- Use this zone to have Toilets, Septic Tanks, washing machine, guest bedroom, Bar as it helps in reducing anxiety.
- Make sure to sit for an hour at least in this zone.
- Good zone to have a office if you are require lots of churning of information.
- Children/student will become over analytical and their grasping power will be affected.
- With an open area in this Zone mind will be filled with thoughts which will not be let the person reach any conclusion.
For further information about this zone check the image.
If you are not sure or confuse then not to worry – call our consultant for further help.
Highly Recommended: There are 7 picture sets that we highly recommend everyone to use in their house to bring positive changes. We are giving away each images digitally printed on A3 size high quality photo paper on cost to cost bases. Each image will have information on which direction to place them.
My humble request is to spread this kind work within your family and friend circle so wider audience can benefit. Do not forget to subscribe to our page/sites to get direct message whenever new post published.
Comments are most welcome. If you need any specific help then do post question(s) and we will do our level best to address in upcoming post(s).
Rohitt Shah (Vastu Acharya – Numero Vastu Guru)
Mahavastu, Numerology, Bazi and Lal Kitab Consultant
Our Online presences and links to follow US
- Blog Site: www.kismetconnection.in
- Online Mystic Store: www.kismetconnection.in
- Twitter: @MahavastuExpert
- eMail: MysticValues@gmail.com
- Call: +919049410786
- WhatsApp: +917776034447
NOTE: One need to ensure that they locate the direction accurately for tips to work. We work on 16 zones (directions) so make sure you plot the direction accurately.
- 16 Zones (directions): North, North of NE, North-East(NE), East of NE, East, East of SE, South-East (SE), South of SE, South, South of SW, South-West (SW), West of SW, West, West of NW, North-West (NW), North of NW. Each zone carries its own attributes, colours, patterns and associations with 5 elements (Water, wood, Fire, Earth and Space).
Other Useful Vastu Tips / Articles:
- Vastu , Numerology, Lal Kitab and iBazi
- Vastu Tip: Ayurveda Dosha and Vastu
- Vastu Tip: Vastu Tip: For an Investor
- Vastu Tip: Vastu Tip: From GM to CEO
- Vastu Tip: Vastu Facts / Tip: Attract Wealth and Prosperity
- Vastu Tip: Vastu Facts / Tip: Stop unwanted expenses