The SUN represents light and truth. It is the origin of all other planets and therefore represents the whole universe. It stands for cosmic intelligence and pure consciousness. In the house it is mainly connected to the East and the flow of the solar energies from the east. Defects or positive Vastu qualities of the east or other aspects of the living space dominated by the SUN mainly affect the following life areas, organs etc.:
Main Areas in the house: SUN window (window right of the main entrance, seen from within the house), meditation room, medicine cupboard, east, solar prana.
Attributes of SUN/East Direction: Social connectivity/reach, Business, social position, power, career, health.
Organs/Diseases: Spine, right eye of man (left eye of woman), mouth, appendix, neck, circular system. Blood Pressure, Heart Related, indigestions, jaundice, eyesight, Brain related
Enhances the following qualities: Activity, authority, steadfastness, willpower, position, happiness, leadership quality, Analytical skills.
Perfect energies of SUN/East zone Brings: Warmth, vitality, success, dignity, optimism, health, fame, power, brilliance, spirituality.
Low energies of SUN/East Zone Brings: Arrogance, excessive dominance, egotism, envy, anger, irritability, character weaknesses, lack of willpower. Diseases (East of South-East) fostered by a bad position of the SUN: Heart diseases and problems of the circular system, skin diseases, back problems, colds and feverish colds.
Om Namo Bhagavate Ramachandraya OR
Om Suryaya Namah OR
Om Hram Hreem Hroum Sah Suryaya Namah
Application of SUN Yantra in the House as per Vastu
Defects occurring in the east of the house, which cannot be corrected, however, should be counter-balanced with the aid of a SUN yantra. This yantra should be applied exactly where the defect specifically occurs. It the defect affects a certain room, the yantra may be put over the door. If it affects a window, it should be fixed to the window etc. Another possibility of counteracting problems caused by defects in the east, consists of worshipping the SUN with mantras or the SUN greeting (Surya Namaskar in yoga).
Typical Vastu Defects/Fault Areas (Few Example): If,
- The walls in the east are higher than in the west.
- The east is higher than the west, south, southwest, or southeast. The buildings in the east are taller than in other directions.
- There is no free space in the east.
- There are tall trees or buildings in the east.
- The gate or door in the east is directed towards the southeast. There is garbage or there are toilets in the east.
- There is no door in the east. The store room is in the east.
- There are mountains in the east. The east is dark.
Application of SUN Yantra in the House as per Numerology
- Missing Number 1 in Numero Kundali (Many who are born in and after Year 2000 will likely to have missing number 1)
- Placing this in North Direction will help in getting Number 1 attributes.
How to Place:
One can use Nail to support the frame. It would be better to add support at the base of Frame. Putting on Table is also allowed. Sunday is the ideal day to install at auspicious time.
Size of the Frame:
9 Inch X 9 Inch OR
22.8 cm X 22.8 cm