Who is affected by Vastu: Tenants or the owner?
A most common query I get asked is, to who would be affected by Vastu defects – whether it would be the owner or the tenant. Vastu Consultants (VC) have a difference of opinion on this subject. Some VC believe that the actual user is more affected due to non-compliance of Vastu principles, although the owner also suffers to a certain extent. Others believe that the good or bad effects of Vastu will only affect the persons who are staying in that house, irrespective of whether the house is rented, or occupied by the owners, or is in the name of somebody else. Either way, as a tenant, I recommend that it is better to adhere to the Vastu norms before you shift into a home because it would impact you.
10 important Vastu points for tenants looking for a rented home
Before moving into a rental home, I suggest a few points that should be kept in mind:
- In my experience following 3 are the most important aspect in Vastu
- Entrance 2. Kitchen and 3. Toilet. If you get this 3 right, then 50% of the Vastu dosha is avoided.
- The direction of the main entrance is the most important aspect while taking a rental home. The best entry is north-east, followed by north-west, east, north and west, also some part of South. Overall there are in total 8 good entrance. On should always avoid SW entry at all cost.
- The kitchen should be in the south-east or north-west.
- The master bedroom should be in the south-west.
- There should be no kitchen, toilets or shoe racks in the north-east.
- The shape of the house should be square or rectangular and there should not be any cut or extension in any direction.
- Avoid homes having a balcony in the south-west direction.
- If it is a duplex home, then, avoid staircases in the north-east direction.”
- Check the ventilation, light and flow of air in the house. More natural light the better the positive energy.
- Avoid Religious place like temple/mosque/church, Crematorium, mobile towers, hospitals. These are known to spread negative energies.
- If the place makes you uncomfortable or uneasy, it may not suit your own energy patterns.
- The off-white colour is the best as its very neutral colour and does not have any ill effects.
Rohitt Shah (Vastu Acharya – Numerology, Astro-Vastu)
Our Online presences and links to follow US
- Web Site: www.kismetconnection.in
- Online Mystic Store: www.kismetconnection.in
- Twitter: @MahavastuExpert
- eMail: MysticValues@gmail.com
- Call: +919049410786
- WhatsApp: +635 666 1 666/+635 620 5555/6666
- YouTube Channel: Kismet Connections YouTube