Welcome to Kismet Connection!
3rd June is the Somvati Amavasya – i.e. Amavasya falls on Monday – rare occasion – so it is known as Somavati Amavasya. There are lots of stories associated with Somvati Amavasya – for this, one can Google it. It is also believed that Pandav’s waited their whole life for Somvati Amavasya but not single Amavasya came on Monday.
I am just listing few DOs and Don’ts – more detail and Hindi version please watch my YouTube video.
- ShivJi ka Abhishek – especially Rudra Abhishek is highly recommended. Also offering DAHI (Yogurt) and Black Til (Sesame Seed) – offer one after another and not together.
- Offer Food to poor, Brahmin, Cow
- Feed fish – Flour ball
- Feed Black Ant flour ball with sugar
- NAG and NAGIN Joda made of Silver offer it in the flowing river – to remove Pitru dosha.
- Offer food to needy in the name of Pitru to please Pitru
- Meditation during BrahamMuhurat OR at Midnight proves very beneficial
- Avoid any important Tasks. interviews, investment
- Do not purchase anything new for house/office
- Do pluck Tulsi and Bil leaves
: Here is Video in Hindi with more details :
More Latest Tips:
- Latest Vastu Tip – Flute with Peacock Feather – An Amazing Benefits
- Vastu Facts / Tip: North-West (NW) Direction – zone of Banking and Support
- Latest Trending Vastu Tip
- Is South-West right direction for Owner Office?
- Vastu Tip Understand 16 directions and its attributes
- Vastu Tip: Does Direction of Staircase matter?
- Benefits of Vishnu Sahstranam Mantra
Vastu Achary, Master Numerologist
WhatsApp: 9049410786 / 6356661666